A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
"Ferocactus" original art created and produced by Sue Dranchak, Artist/Owner, Dranchak Studio LLC. All rights reserved.
The ferocactus is a common sight throughout the southwest. A hearty native plant in this region, it is also a popular choice for landscaping. The golden - orange blossoms that usually appear late in the summer months eventually yield to a small pineapple-shaped fruit that form a decorative golden crown around the top of the plant. These ornamental fruits can last throughout the winter months or ln.
"I did not have any intention or desire to paint cactus when I first arrived in the Sonoran Desert region in 2003, but the unique desert plants with their distinct visual elements caught my eye and inspired my imagination. I just knew there was something there that I needed to be explore visually and it took me a while to figure out how to do it. My contemporary and visually simplistic style allows many of my paintings to translate successfully to a variety of printed products which are now available for sale." ~ Sue Dranchak.